TiVo case and front panel

General Discussion

TiVo case and front panel

Postby tormat » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:10 pm

Just wondered if anyone had a spare TiVo case and front Ali panel (or 2) that would be willing to post to PE235PB,all at my expense of course, don’t need any innards or remotes, of course if there was one nearby that would be even better? I see a few posts offering TiVos on here but they are quite old, so I would assume they are long gone, please respond of anyone can help, thanks
tormat
Almost there...
Almost there...

Re: TiVo case and front panel

Postby Pegasus » Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:32 am

I can do you a case (no PSU, mobo, disc, or remote) if you like. I don't know what postage will cost - last time I looked on Hermes (now Evri) it was about 7 or 8 quids. Maybe a bit less without the innards? Let me know (PM) if interested and I'll get a better idea of cost.

Sounds like you've got a project in mind? :-)
Pegasus
Really should get out more

Postby tormat » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:08 pm

Hi Pegasus, that sounds good to me, just need the case and front panel and yes, this will be my third such project, already have my original TiVo case ( bought Sept 2000) housing x2 Humax hdr’s each one with a 2tb disc, and my other, which sits alongside it has my media server pc innards, no outward mods to the cases so they look just like a TiVo should👍 If you can let me know what you want for it I’ll transfer payment to you, unless you want to trade, I have a few peanuts, Cachecard x2, nic x1, mobo’s etc?

Jim
tormat
Almost there...
Almost there...

Postby Pegasus » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:18 pm

PM sent.
Pegasus

Return to General