Odd behaviour with Favourites

General Discussion

Odd behaviour with Favourites

Postby socrates » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:39 am

I've just switched over to the alt epg using an unmodified TIVO - all went well ( at least it did once I correctly typed the phone number! ).

One odd thing I've noticed, which may have nothing to do with the change. Watching C4 if I bring up the epg it shows the selected channel correctly if the epg is set to show "channels you receive" but it shows C5 as the selected channel if "favourites" is selected. It always did this if you were watching a channel that was on the "you receive" list but not on your "favourites" - it would position as lose to the current channel as possible. But in the current situation C4 is definitely on my favourites list.

Now that we're all digital ( Freeview ) and not regionalised we have multiple channels with the same number. I deselected S4C from the received list to see if that made any difference - no change. There doesn't seem to be any confusion over which channel is being selected or changing channels - it's purely the positioning of the highlighted when you bring up the epg.

Anyone else noticed this?
socrates
Almost there...
Almost there...

Return to General